Do Read...........!!!!!!
Hope you all are well and doing well.I felt one proverbs very effective and helpful that is "Intelligent enemy is far better than fool friend".
Now I am going to elaborate this,as written if you make a fool friend,he will certainly harm you and make you dull.You may also experienced this and if you make an enemy who is intelligent also then you learn many thing from him and we can say that you become intelligent.I know this since childhood but never cared on this and adopted practically but now we think while making friends and enemies.
!!!!!!Jazakallah/Thanks
Hope you all are well and doing well.I felt one proverbs very effective and helpful that is "Intelligent enemy is far better than fool friend".
Now I am going to elaborate this,as written if you make a fool friend,he will certainly harm you and make you dull.You may also experienced this and if you make an enemy who is intelligent also then you learn many thing from him and we can say that you become intelligent.I know this since childhood but never cared on this and adopted practically but now we think while making friends and enemies.
!!!!!!Jazakallah/Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment